Sunday 28 September 2014

Welcome

Welcome to Wendy's Printable Party's blog!  It is with great excitement I take my first step in the world of blogging.


Two years ago today I opened my store and since then I have designed unique and personalised party decor to help create parties to remember.  I love the idea that my creations are a part of celebrations around the world :)  


Most of my designs can be viewed on my Etsy Store and on my Facebook Page. Please do drop by for a look and feel free to contact me should you have any ideas or requests.  I always love a challenge and creating new designs :)

Over the past two years I have been very fortunate to have some of my designs featured and published in quite a few publications such as Carousel Magazine, Party Style Magazine, Everyday Party Magazine and featured on Kara's Party Ideas and Catch My Party.  I have also had the opportunity to collaborate with other creative professionals such as Just a Little Sparkle, Autumn Lynns Chocolate Syns.


I am also honoured that I am a member of Capes4Heroes "Wonder Heroes" this is a really great charity and something that I am very proud to have been invited to take part with. Please take the time to have a look at the amazing work they do!!! 

I would love to share my exciting party ideas with you as a photo journal, this will be my main focus throughout the up and coming blogs and the reason I have now begun to compile my creations.  

Here are a few photos of some projects that I have been involved in.

Photo received from Teacup and Trucks of my pizza favor boxes which they
used at one of their themed parties
Photo received from Just a Little Sparkle of Star Fish treat boxes which I created for 
their Mermaid Party Photo Shoot

Photo received from Autumn Lynns Chocolate Syns of my Barn favor boxes which 
I customised for their Barn Bash Photo Shoot


To celebrate the second anniversary of my store I am offering a 10% discount valid on all my items in my store through October!!! Please enter code "2NDANNIVERSAY10OFF" when making your purchase.   



I would like to say a massive thank you to my customers over the last two years for their support and can't wait to create more designs in the coming year! 



Wendy 







Have you used any of my printables for your parties?

I would love to see your party pictures and share on my blog!  




No comments:

Post a Comment